Swellendam Farm Accommodation
Room 2 sleeps two guests. It has a comfortable double bed in the room, with a private bathroom and shower. This open plan room faces the mountains and overlooks the garden. The veranda has lovely views of the mountains. Complimentary tea & coffee making facilities are available. There is also a braai off the veranda. The room is beautifully decorated in vintage style with Persian rugs. Please keep in mind the homestead and all rooms are 100% eco-friendly and do not offer wifi/tv facilities.
Features of Room 2
- 1 x double bed
- 1 x private bathroom with a shower.
- Veranda with lovely mountain and garden views.
- Braai off the veranda (bring own charcoal).
- This picturesque garden room is tastefully decorated with antiques.
- All linen and towels are provided.
- Complimentary coffee and tea.
- Traditional South African Breakfast.
Vrede Vallei Breakfast
Vrede Vallei serves a fantastic Full English Breakfast, prepared and served by your hosts Ben and Lundi. Weather permitting, breakfast is served on verander with scenic view of garden & Langeberg mountain.
Breakfast – served between 8.00am -9.00am
A typical farm style English breakfast would include the following:
Eggs, bacon, sausage, tomato
Toast served with homemade jam
Tea & Coffee
Vrede Vallei Dinner
Visit any 1 of the lovely restaurants in Swellendam
pick up some wine & cheese and enjoy a picnic on the veranda while you enjoy the sunset!
Please note that our rooms are not self catering